Tuesday, June 7, 2011

the Latist



Joon sikth


I heer Als will be back (from work?) soon so if I post this now maybe she wont notice it befor the bills come in from Petcetra. If a pakage comes to Bils house wile Im on vakashun just sine the slip, you know Im gud for it.

It has been kwite rainy heer but unlike the mail, Skot carries on no matter wat. You can see I have to be patient with him on walks he sometimes stops to smell the roses.

I stop to smell the calling cards.







If he does well I let him give me a treet after he cleans me up.





He is not as good as the regular hairdresser around here but more reliable. Als must be putting in overtime today.




I keep the garden safe from pests (catz and skwurlz) also I keep the porch safe and the road.










After a long day of gardening (Skot speshelizes in giant radishes)





we watch Big Bang Theory on TV







and also Mark is kwite entertaining after he comes home from work too.




See you soon, I unnerstand you are bringing me a fish. I hope it is a catfish.

Hugs and tugs,

Sophie

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment