Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Fishy Business

June 6, 2017

I am suspissous of this fishing busness.  There doesn't seem to be many fish and then some they catch, they thro bak!!  Whots with that!!

Here I am drivin the boat.  I can see ovr the dash and read the map!



I also get to fish but not oftn.



Her is one Kit caught.  Apparntly it wasn't a "fish" because they thru it back!!


This is one of the plases we fish but don't tell anybody - its a secret!


We got to see more birds. Kit liked this one.


Fish don't smell right.  I stay clear of them when they are in the boat and ESPECLY when Bill thumps them on the head and puts them in the bucket.

Mostly wehn we are fishin, I am snoozin.

Here is me drivn the boat agin


ANd som camp time:


The Kamp is great!  Nobody cares if I bark and I get to run round thru the grass and trees!

And some nap time:




Right now we r on a resuply mission to The Pas.

Hope stuff is good with you!

Wags and Licks
Sophie










1 comment:

  1. Sophie that is certainly an exciting report! Looks like you're a great helper, in fact it seems you're practically running the place!
    Uncle Scott

    ReplyDelete