Friday, July 6, 2012

oops! (non-food kind)

so much for my big idea of blogging evry time I get a fan reply, been too busy helping out around here in the nice wether to apees my peeps, sorry!  
Now I have almost too much to tell you in a short time – Skot says we will see you on Munday which is either tomorrow or yesterday maybe
okay starting with the most important → food
duh what els?
There is a grate invenshun here they call it a grenade; the pictures explain themselves.  See if you and Bil can figger out how to make these in the garage at home

Next I gess will be garding the frunt window - notice how when I am not taking ownership of the hole couch I have arranged so me and my blanket match kolors by shoving that dum sheet out of the way

sometimes I allow Saint Skot [notiss the halo] to share my space

I espeshially let him when he has a snak 

 just like he allows me to share his space
 
owch !!! are those reflekty tapes REELY necessary inside ?!

Sumtimes when Dogs in The City with Justin is on I need a better view 

chek it out for the peeveearrrrr at home  

Sumtimes wen people are over they need a better view of me.  that is Jessica's leg


okay, until Munday


affekshunately , me
xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sophie, for taking time out of your busy day to post. You will have to explain further about the grenade - was that peanut butter?

    Bill and I are home in Kelowna now. We just got back a couple of hours ago. We are looking forward to meeting you in Hope on Monday. (Which is in 3 more crate sleeps).

    Our whole trip was on the cool side with lots of rain and wind so getting back to 30+ temperatures is going to take some getting used to!

    See ya soon.

    Squeezes and snuggles
    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. does couch sleeps count? wat about doggie bed sleeps? what about lap sleeps? I am WAY over 3 each of those!

      Delete