Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sending You Sum Sun


and I see you got it!
Part of my rooteen around here is gardin'  -  inside and out  -  so here is me doing just that

(1) Getting reddy to go out
Skot says “Sophie has never met a door she doesnt want to be on the other side of” whatever that means! of course  once I've been out I want in and vicey versa – thinks can change fast and I dont like to miss stuff
 
(2) The deck garden is boring, just herbs no katz
I'm going to scout ahead
(3) Nothing to worry about in this sector
(4) wow that was tough worK
Inside, I keep an eye on the kids
sometimes from hear
sometimes from hear
jackie prefers me from hear
 

hah! did you notice I'm giving her the demon eye?








you say you are on the road again, I hope it is in this direkshun
drive safely, see you soon – it's bean almost a [dog's] year since you left
as you can see I am pretty ankshus with worry
xxoo
Sophie B

1 comment:

  1. Ah Sophie - you certainly have the good life!

    We have a major storm here with winds to 90 KPH!!! We have had more rain this trip than ever.

    It is suppose to be nice on Sat and Sun but raining again on Monday so we are leaving Cormorant on Sunday. That will give us 2 extra days on the trip home. What a treat!

    Looking forward to seeing you a week Monday. Don't make Scott feel guilty about your scratch happening on "his" watch. You know that was your own fault. It should come out of your allowance.

    Hugs and snuggles

    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete