Monday, May 27, 2013

Catch yu later

Sorry, I hav been asined a task and must do my best for Skot, I only have a minnit to talk

Fillis and kathie came for roast beast last nite.  I must say Fillis has really calmd down the last few years, I think there is hope for her.


 Mark and some beautiful gurl named Jessika were ther too. Skot made the dinner as Als was working but he also made a terbul misteak!!!!!

       !!!!!!
                !!!!!!
There was 1 kilo of meat left-over and my little brother Mark took it all with him. :((
He could have at least took me too for a sleep-over. When they go to ohsoyooz they have 5 dogs on the bed so little me I imajin would be kwite welkum at ther place.
Today when Skot went for a bikeride Als and Kathie wacht a movie about I think Super Heroes cald Zombees. They growl and can bite and eat people. AND they are cald “Walkers”. They must be the future of evolution.

Morning math :
 Skot + peenut butter + tost = no duh -> Me






Pleese excuse me ther is a tutee kid at the door who hasnt met me yet and I must brake him in with my own super power of cuteness.
Love, Me
xx

 




1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are being helpful, Sophie! Way to go. All that practise pre-washing over the winter was worth it.

    Don't begrudge Mark his roast - he is a lot bigger than you are and needs his meat!

    And don't go walkies with the DEAD!

    love Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete