Saturday, June 1, 2013

You have traned me well

Skot was laffing and laffing yesterday and had to explain to Als why. It seems he was not aware of the EFAWS* we have in Klona. That is to say – whenever I heer a raspberry from a peeples rear end I take off like a cat out of hell (wear there ALL frum) befor the smell catches up. Every time!!!!!!

*Early Fart Awareness warning System




was that a braaaap I herd ?! Skott looks a little too smug

better NOT be if you want to keep compnee with me!


Als wanted to say Thanks for the beyootiful berry bowl and she was laffing and laffing about something too. It was about how you put the Kare and Feeding of Me sheet in with a bottle of wine. Garanteed Als will see it there!!

She was kurius about sumthing tho. Also in the bag was a pare of cardboard 3-Dee glasses from the Vibrant Vine. Was that for looken at the Kalala label witch is kind of embossed, or who noes?


Alrite – I wanted to also show you I’m not the only one misbehaven around heer. oh wait did I say that out loud?! I ment to say look what needs to be put in its place :




there, that'll show ya



I know you don’t like me to say dum-ass even though it makes up a mane part of Als vokabulary but onestly … !

Skot and her came back from koffee with these 2 things.




Which would YOU have given me ???!!

No duh, right ?!


sigh …..

So little time, so much for them to lern



oh well, the laps and oops! are alrite heer I gess



see you soon,



The Me xxoo



No comments:

Post a Comment