Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wat's the Point

of ritin' a blog if no-one comments on it? I HAVE other things to do with my time you no.
although, I do have 1 new Follower, Kathee.
Haveen sed that, there is not a lot new going on hear – Winter Camp is a lot like Summer Camp but with less gardning and mor stoodents. Yesterday Als had a lunch party – no boyz allowd not even Skot but I cold stay! ALL the laidees commented on my nice behavyor and patted me the hole time. Won of them sed “Als, this dog is very genteel, you have been besmircheen her reputashun.” I think that means washing my bum, which reely is all that Als does for me, and even then only wen nessessary.
The kids are all bak from Mexico and had a lot of fun exsept Mark's hot water tank broke and they have to hav baths heer now – I have no idea how he fits in the sink...
Also there is some kind of footbal incitement going on these daze but if it is not Bc or Manitoba I don't much care.



 Aullido de los perros,
Senorita Sophie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie

    The snakes and lizards are hibernating so we can't bring any back so you will have to be content chasing Frannie!

    Glad you got your food situation sorted out and that you are making yourself popular.

    Sorry we didn't check your blog sooner. New device ... still sorting out some stuff.

    It is lovely and warm here but there are cactus everywhere ...not safe to run around.

    See you tomorrow!

    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, then, I dont look so annoid now

    ReplyDelete