Friday, January 10, 2014

4 plus 4 is ATE !!

you guyz you guyz … even a short vizit like this apperntly Skot and Als need ritten instrukshuns. they had NO idea how much to feed me even tho I herd him alreddy ask you when you were hear. Good thing Kathee new it was “4 and 4”. Als is so cluless - been a nurs she's used to people taking there anti-biotiks every 12 hours, like at “9 and 9” or “7 and 7” so she was like, “4am and 4pm? that's wakky”.     puh-leeze !!!
I was reel tired the day you left what with wating for Skot to get up wen Als was at the airport, 2 waks, tootering the kids, garding the house at koffee time, et settera. When Skot went looking for me for my cooky bedtime I was ALREDDY fast alseep in my krate – even when he reeched in to take my collar off I dint wake up. so he says - its kind of kreepy noing he waches me wen ime asleep. :}
There is something weerd goin on here, I kant kwite put my paw on it...
Whenever Als comes in from anywhere anytime I always make a mad dash for her slipper at the front dor and make off with it so she can get sum exersize.  but  but
there is no slippers ther anymore*! → I run, I almost grab, I paws and think, I leeve


* - at least the beet-up bloo kind with fir that ime used to

okay, have fun in Messy, sounds like a grate place
pleeze bring me bak a lizerd and a snake to play with

love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment