Wednesday, May 20, 2015

And yor musical interlood today …



… is curtasee of Joe Egan and Gerry Rafferty.

It diskribes me back in the swing of tooterin kids.




Ho hum













Jacobb heer is one of my faves.  After 35 or 40 dog yeers of Fircrest Math, tomorrow is his last day with Skot.


I wunder how he will kope, not seen me again?  
Bedder alert the SueSide hot line.

Als on the other hand is geteen dog-icidal.  I bean leaving her slippers aloan (for the mo-osst part) but REELY ??!!  yu kant expect me to just leeve her swetty workout kloaze and sox neer my bed can yu?  CAN YU ??!!  dint think so!


I’m sutch an angel !
  












Hay did yu mete Bil wen yu wer out or something?  
Yor kind of slow geteen bak with the stakes … just sayin’.

Love from kuteness Herslef,

xxoo   




1 comment:

  1. Yes, Sophie, I did run into Bill and we have made a small detour - through Manitoba. Will be back soon!

    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete