Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wakeen Adventures

Skot told Als the best time to go for waks is in the rain, I don't no why. That is the time we are leest liekly to encounter other peeple and ther dogs.  heyy-yyy … wate a minnit ….
I am awsum on waks! and also like a kaynine GPS-slash-privit eye. One day a lady got off a bus and ast Skot for direkshuns. She culnt understand him so we took her all the way to the skool!  I think she wanted to go to the store but, watevs.  Another day we found a letter at the park with a stamp on it but it hadend been maled. Skot wanted to either toss it or open it in case ther was some treets inside but I tok him strate to the house of the guy who had his retern address on it and he was reely glad we came. The lettr was for Revanew Kanada – something to to with tacks. Yesterday we tok a check to the nayber for taking down a skwirl tree that was hanging over our yard. I gess no mor skwirls in my 'hood means no more need for ther Holmes.

Here's the story of perpul chips.
I like them.


So Skot puts 2 extra on his sanwich evry day.


Then they are, like


going


going !


Gone !!


long gone

 
okay, see you next week I gess. What day are you bak - the twelf or fifteenth or so? Als was wondering bekas Pat and Brenda will be staying with them until they go to Sun Peeks on the 10th and she said sumthing abot maybe they cud stuff me in ther trunk.  huh

Hey Bil is doing a gud job of texting, I am imprest.

Aullido de los perros,
Senorita Sophie


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie

    Don't you look like you are having a good time!

    Bill and I won't be back until supper time on July 11th. Perhaps Pat and Brenda would like to wait a day and swing by Kelowna on the way to Sun Peaks. Stay overnight and have a visit. Or ???

    I hate to tell you this, Sophie, but Bill is feeding the squirrel in the campground peanuts. It is a shame Scott and Alice didn't cook up a Squirrly Stew with your catch!.

    Bye for now.

    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete