Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Kingdom Come


"I have come home at last! This is my real country! I belong here. This is the land I have been looking for all my life, though I never knew it till now...Come further up, come further in!"

C.S. LewisThe Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia, #7)



Ya, whatever.  I'm not shur if I can be kompleetly onbord with a guy who makes a giant kat [bleh] the hero in his books, but I agree with the scentiment. 

Yesterday Skot and Als took me on a farely grate rode trip to Klona, eksept Als was riding shotgun and I was in the krate.  Somewun did not get the memo.   

We did stop for ice kreem tho and I got the tips, also Als sed anytime we need to stop for a pea to let her know. 


I have arranged things kwite well in the short time I have been bak. 




The laborers are in the feeld and I am soopervizing. 




So far, so gud. 
I should not be getting itchy paws again for 4 to 6 weeks, around next Tuesday. 

Until then I remain yor loyal K9 diareeist, 


SB-H  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment