Tuesday, July 1, 2014

VARMITTS !!!


Lissen up.

Skot tells me you hav an invashun on yor hands.

I tell you my work here is dun.

This is the only tutoreen kid left.

There are no problems on the street.

or in the yard


these pichers were taken on 3 different daze


and Als says I still kant have that slipper, even tho I have terrior-ized the crap out of my bed every day

I dint care for the paw-nail polish she tried on me [note its purpel of cors]

the food here is the pits [Als missed the food dish wen she daned to give me some scrapings]

the oopsies are few and far between









[obviusly this guy is a hard sell]

you have been gone at least a week

It is TIME for me to return

I am in the car, reddy !!  
I am NOT getting out until we are bak in Klona.
well ... maybe for a pee and water break in Maret, there mite be sum varmitts ther to chase off as wel ...

See you at dinner time – yay




No comments:

Post a Comment