Thursday, July 10, 2014

Toto

Bill and Kit were ignorrng me nd I snuk on the computer! I red aboat a dog namd Toto and his advenchurs.  They sond a lot lik mine!

Toto wnt to OZ to get rid of sum vermin and such. And wen his job was dun, he went hom to Kanzas.

I extermated all the vermin in NorVan and came home to Kelona.

Her is me bak from OZ:


I am keepin Bill and Kit compny as you can see:



Bill is a bzy guy and I hav to wurk hard to keep trak of him:


It is vry dry in Kanzas - so I drnk lots of watr:


No frsh kills yet.  Bill warned the marmits about my ferosius huntin abily.

Next blog post I will diskus swimin lesons.

Liks and kisses

Sophie

3 comments:

  1. hey, nice entry - I told you that password would work! good to see you're staying hydrated, the mutts in Osoyoos drink pool water and need swimming lessons. no further signs of any varmints - I suspect it will be months before any dare trying showing their weasley faces 'round here, and by then the Sophinator will be back! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie it's good you're coming back in August - I saw a squirrel in our yard yesterday!

    ReplyDelete