Friday, June 3, 2016

just a kwikkie - REVIZED

all rite!  heerz me in wurd and pitchers last week

Viziters :

Als frend Mary - a party aint a party without me in the middel of it

Jeska came over and Skot got her a shmancy koffee to try to keep her around - with me heer hood want to leeve anyway?!

Jakkie - is more of a challenj to keep close but we did give her dinner and a wak. 


This was her last week wurkin in North Van, and now she is in Skotsdale!    120 degrees

sumtimes koffee is here in the "korner pocket"

wich I have made nice and habitable




wate! where are you takin that muffin so fast!?


lets see wats on the ajenda today  

looks like tooterin this afternoon


now you see him


now you dont


ah, phew!  he's bak


Ime getting used to the new flora around heer
  
THIS time Ile sleep on it, not pee on it

this time

Outside things for me to gard are reely growing too




Zoltan the Painter Man kant get in the kichin, 


ile go show him thers another way


what the !?


Gardner Skot likes this view of the front dore


this view is more my favrit   heh heh


Als likes the guessed room like this


me, I prefer to add my own kashay


if I holt still you kant see me rite?



my first selfie !  


even when she finds me like this Als puts me on the other side of the dore

no dogs on the bed my bum! rite Skot?




downstares they keep the guessed supplise wich is very konsidrit


heyyyyy, wate a minnit - are those "deecoys" on the rite?


nice try! I can sniff out the reel thing a mile away


thinkin up some more mischif  


akshually i need to sleep on it



it's been a ruff day, see you soon
 



2 comments:

  1. Well, Sophie! I can see you have been busy!. Nice selfie with Scott!
    We are catching lots of pickerel here in Cormorant. There is a cute white dog living at another campsite in our campground. Bill won't give him any treats though - he is too busy feeding the squirrel!
    Cheers, Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new front door colour!
    Kit

    ReplyDelete