Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thems the brakes


I revized last weeks post once I had a little time to wurk on it.
Chek it out, fans!

This week tho I hav not been much intrested in the komputer.

My favrit Granny fell down and went to the peeple hospital.

She's tuff like me, tho! dont worry  

see? heer she is less than wun day after they gave her a titanium rod.
I askt for the old bone but apparently shes still uzing it.



Normly I snuggle next to Skot at TV time

but any port in a storm, Als iznt around as much so I figger she needs it rite now

The new rug at kamp makes a grate kamofalge 

they shud stik wun outside so I can sneek up on varmints  

In clozing, a few points of intrest
akshly, this furst is more a komplaint - please rite to the Kamp Direktor about this :
ther has been a change of polisee → no more "Red Bowl" !!

you remeber? the best thing here!  table skraps in the fridge evry day!
SKOT GIVES ME NOT WUN SINGLE GODDAM THING FROM THE TABLE NOW. no peenut butter toast, no plate likkin - frikkin nuthin!*  He has instigated a krazy "treats in the boal" proceedure. He "klames" I am getting as many or more goodies - ya, right, I can count to leventy you know!
* if , okay .... , you dont count soup krackers - he nose ime nuts for soup krackers - those i still get

and a closing remark - this week a fan we talkt to on are wak said I had "Nice eyebrows!"  bet you guys dont heer that evry day

okay, back to Kamp R and R  [Ruff and Rollinit]

love, me


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie
    Good thing you got on the computer today cause that's the day this week we are in town doing errand.

    I am sure that if Scott isn't feeding you table scraps, there is a good reason. Like maybe you were getting too pushy!

    Take care
    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete