Thursday, June 16, 2016

Wither wether

Smello adoreen publik !

This week has had hize and lows on both the advenchur and wether fronts.

We have had a few super hot daze - some of wich had rane - and sum raney daze wich wer cold.  On the raney daze me and Skot hav a deel, insted of a long wak I just go 2 dors down to my frend Sid's to check messages and reply with a post-it of my own.

Prolly the best thing ever hapend in all the six or eleventy daze I've ever been here!!  Skot tuk me on my very own KAR RIDE !!  No vet, no tricking me into the kar just becaz I excaped to the sweet sweet smell of freedum - he akshlee sed "How about a kar ride?"
We went to city hall, he sed to pay property taxis but Ime pretty shur that was just a roose to inkwire about putting me in there hall of fameus dogs or whatever they hav like that in this 2bit town.

 Kattee still comes to see me on Thursdays our regler dinner together altho this week it waz Sunday its all the same to me.  The zombee shows ar off right now but her and Als still manage to find some splatterfest or other if Skot is tooterin, wen he's around more like CSI Los Angelis.


My favrit tootee is Kolby and Ime her favrit dog.  Skot was stunned and amazed when I walked (backwards! ya, no biggie) on my back legs along with her I waz so happy she kame over.  Tooterin is running hot and kold at the moment - the year is winding down but that sumtimes meens extra mathemergencies.

Heres sum pichers of me after my bath yesterday, I was practissing my West Minster Kennel Klub posing.



PS - pleeze tell Als she dozen have to be so violet scrubbing my teeth - the pore gurl kant seem to tell the diffrens between plak and enamel.

Jakkie is bak from her trip and kame over to see me. Thats hoo Skot is talking to, but you can see who he likes best.



At bedtime sumtimes Skot finds me heer in the dark.  I dunno why he wont just leave me be.  oh well, the siren song of the bedtime cooky gets me moving.

How many fish are you bringing me?  The early ones must be amazingly ripe by now!

Licks and wags,
Me xx








1 comment:

  1. Oh Sophie! You look like you are having such a good time at camp!

    We are continuing to catch lots of fish. I am sorry to have to tell you, but Bill is feeding the squirrel and the chipmunk. You know how he is.

    I hope Phyllis is feeling better.

    Cheers, Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete