Thursday, June 10, 2010

Asserting My Dominants

I slept gud – all nite. The dumasses [oops sorry but Malice has been using bad words around me] figured out that I just wanted to sleep in ther room near them. I’m not too shur about the laundry basket on my roof – what if they throw the rong load in the wash?!


It was raining this morning and no way I was going out intil walkies, they can leave the door open all they want. We’ve had 2 long waks and then I had a shack atak – I was awsum.



Since I waznt too keen on my food yesterday [heh heh] Skot makes 2 peenut buttr toast every day – one for me and I leave one for him. Then there is always something to “whups!’ I see Skot has wrote out some instrucshuns that has that on it.




So far we have done a lot of gardening in the bak. One of these days they will forget about the barrikade and I will find out what the front yard of this place is like. There are still a few kids coming around that I have not scart off yet so I lie in wait at the top of the stairs.




Today Skot took “Her” for coffee and they forgot me!! Kit wud never do such a thing. I hope she has a good drive on Friday, when is that anyway? I think today is Cookieday… I’m not worried about how long it takes to get here - ther is enuf food in my bucket for a couple more daze.

Licks and tugs. xx





1 comment:

  1. Well, Sophie, I am glad that you are sleeping in the bedroom - just like home. And you even have a green laundry hamper on top of your crate - just like home!

    Glad that you are sleeping all night now. I am sure that your appetite will improve as you get more used to the place and the schedule.

    Tell Uncle Scott that you shouldn't wear your green collar with your bark collar - the tags might set it off by accident.

    We are setting off down the road tomorrow with the 5th wheel but we might be a while getting there. We are going by way of Manitoba!

    I will catch up on your activities when I can get internet access. I am taking my work computer with me. (kitbell@powerconcepts.ca)

    Hugs and licks to you too.

    ReplyDelete