Saturday, June 19, 2010

Spaw Day

Sorry, I am getting a little behind in my blog, I dont like to disappoint my fans. But I sleep long and deep evry nite [these guys stay up WAY past 9:00!] so I don’t feel like getting up and komputering after bedtime. Also Als is up late sum nites and its hard to get in my proper turn.

So this is just sum general remarks about my beuty treatments.

Brushing :

Als cannot BELEEVE how grate I am about the grooming! What is her dum problem, of cors I am grate at everything. But she is impresst that I just stand super still and kind of seem to like it.




I guess they used to have sum crazy giant hairy dog that filled up the brushes over and over again – that is, when it was not yanking to get away.

Bathing : do not be grossed out by the dog-washing station. They ashur me it was scrubbed down befor I used it and that its just old. Its not there falt there not as smart as Bil and don’t know how to bild me a fancy one.



And you’d think by the size of Als’ pups [wun as big as her, wun bigger than Skot] that she wud know how to give somebody a bath. But no, she’s all precawshus that I might leep out or fight or something.


Again, I was an angel – she didn’t have to hold me or anything. The only thing is ... she has LOTS of nail polish but desided against letting me use some – I SWORE I wud not lick it but she wasn’t so sur so I gone nun.

After the toweling, me and Skot air-dryed on the porch.



Then back to work, busniss as usual. Skot says he feels like he is under Prezidenshal gard because I am always alert, always looking in all directions [espeshially on waks], looking out for him and such. No problem! as long as those 2 morning toasts keep on coming



although I herd him say to Als that now that I’m eating all my kibbles maybe he shuld cut down on the PBT – that guy is kwite the comedian !

If that happens he better watch his muffins is all I can say, or i will watch them for him.



Well, Friday must be rite around the corner – I’ll keep my eye out for the truk.

Jump on Bil for me will ya?




Skritches and scratches, xxoo



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie

    Of course you are great about being groomed! But do you remember how you used to squirm when you were a puppie? Alice was quite justified in being prepared. I am sure that both you and Alice will be more relaxed next time.

    That was a rotten trick to play on Scott - 3 poops on one walk! Good thing you didn't try that on Bill.

    We ran into trouble yesterday. We were heading up Frog Creek when the big motor quit! Fortunately Bill has a second motor (called a kicker - but nobody knows why). It took 1 1/2 hours to get back to the campground (normally it would take 30 minutes). Where was Sophie when we needed her!

    We are enjoying ourselved immensely. We may just be a few more days. It sounds like you are enjoying yourself.

    Tummy rubs

    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete