Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Waiting for my Entourage



Wain has dropped me at my Big Brother Skot's, thank gudness. I heard Bil say something to him about "she might take off for good if you let her out of the car" - who knew Sherry was so unstable. It was a good idea to send me ahead to get the lay of the land.


The first thing I did was tell that German Shepperd next door to "shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up" and he did, mishin accomplisht.


I havnt ate a lot so far as Skot only brot in the kibble, not the steaks - he is not the sharpest blade on the canopener but he is very affecshonat. I didnt sleep super gud but after a big drink in the middle of the nite I settled down.

Bil is shur taking his time with the drive here.




Malice stayed home from work today. Im pretty shur she couldn’t bare to be away from me but she will have to get over it. i refused to help with the crossword.





My dog bed seems to be here – huh? - but smells like sope or something. I am keeping it kleen by resting elsewear.











You can see where I breethed on Malice's water bottle









There is a lot of kids come by the house. After I ask them "who are you?! what do you want?! who are you?! what do you want?! who are you?! what do you want?! who are you?! what do you want?! who are you?! what do you want?! who are you?! what do you want?! who are you?! what do you want?!" I take it easy while Skot reviews quadratics with them

- ho hum - stuff they lernt us in puppy skool.




Bil and Kit you are shur taking yor sweet time. 3 waks since I got here.





.... wen was that again ? ....






1 comment:

  1. Well! I am glad you have the neighbourhood under control, Sophie. It sure is quiet here.

    Don't worry too much about the Crossword. Its just like Sudoku. The human becomes unresponsive for a while, occasionally nodding and grunting. Just have a nap.

    We leave on our trip on Friday. But we are taking a very round about route to North Van...

    Hugs and Kisses from Mom
    Half nelson from Bill.

    ReplyDelete