Saturday, June 26, 2010

Visiters

So Mark is back from Yurp. I am remembering wat you said about not moving slippers but he brot me a pare of these home from his trip so it is all gud.

Rite now, although he is looking for work [probly to save up and get me something reely worthy] he does not kwite have the energy of Skot, who takes me for 1 and a haff to 2 hours waks every day.

My favrit Granny came over for Fathers Day dinner. I was super nice to her and I think the is impresst with my manners. Being older though I have to allow that she may be getting forgetful – she cant seem to remember my name and calls me “that dog”. Still, you can see that I make her happy.

They have the wurlds smallest Tv here. It doesn’t even get any dog channels or Space channel.

They must have seen sum sye-fye tho, because around here whenever they go out for dogfood [there kode word for that is “koffee”] its always “Did you check sector 3?” and “Airlock, - clear” and such forth.

As I wuz saying and you alreddy know, I am on gard all the time. Always keeping an eye on Skot to make sure he is safe. He seems to be the only wun around here who knows where is the leesh.



Malice says you are haff-way thru yore trip so it must be Wensday. Wow time sure flies on vakation! Just like my baby brother Pat, I only close wun eye at a time, the other hopes you are safe and sound.

Bags of Wags,

xx


1 comment:

  1. Sophie, I've been enjoying reading your blog. I am surprised you have time to do such a thorough job you're so busy around here. You are such a great buddy, guarding me for three walks a day and keeping me company for who knows how many hours in the garden. Plus I really appreciate the big greeting I get if I've been out. Oh, by the way, thanks for treeing that cat the other day. It's good to know our back yard is safe for the birds.

    Uncle Scott
    :)

    ReplyDelete