Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ai aye eye I


Wun week ago and it reely was Joon 14th I came in from the backyard and Skot was wiping me down I don’t know what for, its not like there stuff couldn’t use more fresh wet dog aroma.  Anyway Skot noticed some blood on my face and when that was all cleend up it turned out I had got poked near the rite eye somehow.  I honestly don’t remember doing anything but what I mean is you should see the other guy!  It was 5 rottenwilers and a skunk I was pertecting the razed vegtables frum no word of a lie.   
Skot took a look around but of cors there was no danger to be found what did he expect?!  I caused them all to jump the fence they were so skeered.  We went to the vet and everything chekt out a-okay with no further leeks, complikashuns, or battle scars.  The vet is well-named “ Dr. Bratty “.  In case you are wundering I remain battle-reddy at 8.9 kg.

Heer’s what it used to look like :

Now I'm bak to normal
 

That was the first car-ride those guys have given me all this time but not the last!!  I have made 3 excapes this week do to stoodents coming or going or the garage door going up.  Not to place any blame … but Als was not responsible for any of them - ahem.  Each time I hedded down the driveway Skot or Als got the nearest person to open there car door and I leept rite in - including the mom of one of the math kids, I jumpt rite over her lap into the shotgun seet.  Sheesh the things a kaynine has to do around here to travel in style.

Scott does not take the most flattering fotos [of either of us], either

This wun's better.  See the family resembalce?
 

Okay, gotta go.  I always have my gard up and you never no when the air-locks could go down.  heh heh heh

Yips and licks,

Sophie  xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie

    Sounds like you are having fun. That was a pretty small scrape under your eye but being that close to your eye, I am glad Scott and Alice had it looked at. (We will reimburse when we come get you.)

    What fun getting all those car rides! There will be a Road Trip coming up soon. We will be glad to see your furry little face creating nose smears on the car windows again!

    It is getting very hot here. We will be getting back on the road on Monday.

    Cheers

    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete