Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Paws of Fissicks





or maybe it’s gravity  …  yu can only hold in so many concepts at a time with a K9 vocabulary.  If the average dog knows 25 words and I am 3 times superior to normal then I must understand at least 12 words, rite?  Rite!   
[ I checkt this on Skot’s scientific calucator ]

so here is the mystery of the day

if you want a good look at something suspicious in the nayberhood you have to get Close

then Closer


then Very Very Close

but!  then!  ah-hhhh-hhhhhhh-hhhhh-hhhh
the windowsill goes over your head - fast !



and all of a sudden you are behind the couch looking up !!


In your evaluashun to the Camp Direktor, please mention that they need a platform between the couch and the window.
I have fell back there twice already.

Also if they wud leave the window open, I cud rocket launch easier off the roof at the people and animals that touch my road.

Speaking of which, Skot and I were out the other day and came across a nice couple walking a dangerous dog on the road and I started alerting it “Don’t mess with me or Skot will get you!  Don’t mess with me or Skot will get you!  Don’t mess with me or Skot will get you!  Don’t mess with me or Skot will get you!  Don’t mess with me or Skot will get you!  Don’t mess with me or Skot will get you!  Don’t mess with me or Skot will get you! “

and the lady said “hey where do you live?” and Mr. Security Leak himself pointed “over there on Fircrest” and the people said “oh we know your dog, she barks at us from your living room window every day when we walk in the trail”  and instead of beaming with pride and replying “yep, she’s grate isn’t she?” Skot sort of gulped and mumbled something and hurried me off in the other direkshun. 
maybe he had an appointment …




okay, that’s it for now – when it gets to be May 27 tell Bill Happy Birthday from me his pal the Sophster

xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sophie ... Bill is still laughing! You are a very resilient dog.

    By the way, Sophie, I have authorized the camp councilor to use your bark collar if you are barking too much and annoying people. So behave yourself. It is not necessary to bark all the time.

    We are having a great time here. I caught a 30 inch pickerel yesterday!!! That qualifies for the Master Angler Award!

    I understand that it is raining a lot at camp but just remember that you do have to do your business outside. Perhaps Scott would hold an umbrella for you.

    Cheers

    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete