Saturday, June 16, 2012

A funny thing happent on the way to the coffee shop


Skot and Als got lost !  Twice !!

about 3 or 4 days ago on May 26th they headed off on their dayly abandonment of me and did not get bak until it was dark.  They smelt of my best friend Granny and I heard them talking about taking the fairy to Nanaimo – is that like the tooth fairy?  I chekt on there camera and Oh My Dog!  lookit

  

THEN, yesterday or the day before on Joon 2nd, more “fairy” – this time to Viktoria until bed-time
What the howl !!


Luckily Mark just happened to come by both daze right when I was wanting to go out.  I was hoping to go out to a club [kennel] or some such but instead he let me go Shak in the backyard wich was also fun

 

I was kinda worried about losing my lap privledges, but everything seems back to good and normal now.

 
perfect

Tomorrow is fathers’ day, I hope Skot gets a bar-be-cue to grill me up some stakes but he is not much of a meat-a-tarian.  The only kind of treets and oopses I get around here are … wait! never mind.  I never said nothing about treets and oopses – when you are bak you will have to double up on my snax.

 

Okay, see you soon
Wags and tugs,

Soph

No comments:

Post a Comment