Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rooteen Stuf


Baths  :

Who is washing who around here ?!
 

Waks  :

It’s a jungle out here.  and still no new holes in the fence
 

Snax  :

Yay!  Roast Beast this week and I get to help with the dishes!
 

 
 I am really "into" helping out around here.


Naps  :

Funny, Skot & Als cover up a few of my favrit spots, I guess they don’t want the furniture to get me dirty.  But I don’t mind!  Next time they turn around everything is organized better.
 
 

Oh oh!  Gotta go!  Walkies !!

Love,
Herself, me

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie

    Looks like you are right at home! I have often wondered how you bath a dog and NOT get wet.

    We had a huge storm here last night, downpours, thunder and lightening - the whole works. Only 3 degrees this morning.

    I am over at our friend Bev's house doing laundry. It is starting to brighten up. Fishing has been great and so has the painting.

    Missing my furry friend - Hugs and snuggles - Kit

    ReplyDelete