Thursday, June 12, 2014

All wet


Another Wensday another bath.   

Yu no, THAT part I tollereight pretty gud but you really shud speek to Als about sumthings.
Wun : A)  She clames to hav sum kind of medikal nollege but its not hard to understand how she lost her liesens  [  Wun : B no duh, hang it on your nek dumass ]  anyway wat I was sayeen is she is far from a dental higenist. I am kwite shur she is using the rong end of the teethbrush – do remind her the rite way.
Too) She also washed all my towls and beds – EVEN the wun I shake the shite out of so much [round doenut that goes in my krate]. That is toetally UN-nessessary!! I had a good bunch of green guts coming out of it and she went and stuft it bak in and soed up the hole.  Pleeze set her strate ther to.

Heerz me dryeen off  :

  Also this  :

wate for it ….

wate for it …. 

 Bone-us reel for Bone-us points

I am dusteen the flor heer becoz  :
a)    Sumwun sed “Bath-time!”
b)    Sumwun sed “Bed-time!”
c)    Sumwun sed “Beef-time!”



  Ya, I agree – that was a gimme
Skot says I was about to helicopt any sekund.


Mooch of The day

The World Cup has started.  I gess everywun has to have goles, even Croasha.  This is my gole before I get home. 

Yor swirrel and chipmunk are lucky ther not around heer or I’d be that much closer!

See yu guys in a wile,

Sophster  xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie

    Alice has the correct instructions! Suck it up, buttercup.

    You know that Scott doesn't like it when you kill squirrels. Maybe you should restrain yourself while you are at summer camp. Rat, no problem.

    Getting lots of fish and lots of photographs. See you soon

    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete