Monday, June 9, 2014

Hewy Loois …



… may “want” a new drug, but I’ve got wun!
It is called the “coffie cooky”, wich is wat I get when Skot and Als go out evry morning. heh heh I gess Skot thinks since I get a treet at bedtime I should hav wun at go away time too. No komplaints here!

Tudering is not winding down at all so far, ther ar stil lots of kids wanting to see me evry week – cant blame em.  It's getting boreen tho doing the same lessuns again and again

Yoo kan see why its hard to get in my blogging time – thees guys are always hogging the computer. I wate and I wate…
   
Jackie has gone on 2 long waks with me and Skot – both at nite after she comes over for math and eets. This is her “asserting her dominants”.
grr-umph!  I don’t see Skot giving HER any peenut butter tost or ME needing any help with math!

Mooches of The Day


Bone-us Extra ;   Mooch of The Week
Jeez Louize is that guy visually impared or wat??!!  get with the program!!

   

I bleeve yor fone is broke or sumthing but heers my number if you need it.
 

Watch out for tiks and heers some liks, from me  xxoo
 

1 comment:

  1. Heh, Sophie! I am sure that you are fully learned in all mathematics by now. Glad to see you are getting along with everybody!

    Love Kit, Bill, the Cormorant squirrel and chipmunk!

    ReplyDelete