Thursday, June 5, 2014

Kween




Is my favrit band for sevral reesuns.
Wun : of kors becas of wat I am.
To : They have a gud song. “bum – bum – bum … Another One Bites The Dust”
Yes, I have dispached another vermin. It wasn’t even in the yard, I hav expanded my teritorrie. Haha I cot Skot unawares, we were just walking on the sidewalk by the park, my plan was to stik near him so I’d have some slak on the leesh, then WHAM! I darted 2 feet into the bush, kilt a swirl, Skot ... uh-hh ... just pushed it bak under the bush with his toe and we careyed on. Nayborhood saved!

Oh my Dog ther is SOO much to tell you but that Als has been busy on the kompuer and wen she’s not the dor is klozed – I can tipe pretty gud as you know AND jump, but jump and turn dornobs I am stil working on. Just you wate.

I gess all else I will say for now is I’ve got 2 – COUNT EM! To! – car-rides so far. That is 2 more than I’ve had in the last 5 yeers here. Wun planned, wun unplanned. Skot akshually tuk me to the mall yesterday on foot and we picked up the kar wear Als left it (out carousing!) (again!) this time on the Sunshine Koast and we road bak in stile. The other time, well, you know, sometimes when a student lets me out the frunt dor by “misteak” and I’ve ran around the nayborhood a few times with 3 peeple chasing me (such joy on my furry face!) somewun will open a car door and I hop in. Funnily enuf after that the car dint go anywear, they must’ve forgot wear they wer hedding.

Another thing to skweese in here kwik is Als has started a collection of pikchurs (I’m shur for a future gallery show) called “Mooch of The Day”. Heres just 2.
 
Glad to here the fish are behaving haf the time.  You’v ebeen gone  - what? – 3 or 4 daze? Gess I’ll see you next week,


Love, mee


 

PS - nice touch, hey?

 

1 comment: