Tuesday, June 17, 2014

They like me, they REELY like me !!


well, no sirprize ther, BUT

on Sunday they arrangd a speshul gathering for me, called “Pawther’s Day”, or something like that.  I no it wasn’t my burthday becas they dint sing the song. Besides I just had my burthday last month or so …

First, 8 of my favrit people came and gathered round me.

Grannee sukt up to me.






Mooch of the day  :
They had roast beast!!
 

And - yule never bleeve it, given the trak record of this place – afterward Skot and Grannee tuk me for a long car-ride!!!!  Grannee got out about haf way thru the trip, we just left her ther and came back home. I gess she wanted to carry on the partee somewhere else….
 









that's me ridin shotgun

The weather has been pretty gud all week yuve been gone.  Here’s me gardin the gardin – not a hide nor a hare dares come around.
 

If Bil misses pulling toys with me you can give him a tug in my absents,

Love, the wun and only Sopharoo  xxoo



2 comments:

  1. Als shoad me how to fix videos so they play better.
    So the post befor this may be impruvd sins you last saw it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie
    So nice to see you and Phyllis getting along so well. Its all mud and bugs here, so you aren't missing anything.

    See you soon in Kelowna
    Kit and BIll

    ReplyDelete