Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ime goine ! Ime goine!


My brilliant deducshun later, first some happnins.


Wun day me and Skot went to the koffee shop up by heer.  They have a takeout window and he wanted to see how he cud manage it on his own.  The first thing he sees as he gets close is a ball.   That means a dog.  I could see him re-thinking the hole plan but he kept on.  He orders the koffee and I plant myself, back to the wall, like an old timey gunslinger.  There was a mongrel seated nearby, see, and the hole time we kept are beedy eyes on each other.  Wun false move and he’da been mincemeat.  Lukly he didn’t go for me and the mishun was a suksess.



Another time Skot took me into even more dangerus territory.  Lookie at the warning sines.
  



Wun had a spelling misteak but I fixt it.
Is not vandalism if it makes the world a better place.  Its civil dog obedience.

Skot has been giving me sammin sometimes, and it tastes gud.  That’s grate since I heer you have cot hundreds of fish.  Looking forward to tryeen them all.  heh heh  that’s forshadowing but, again, later

Another change for the better around heer, the poo bag dispenser.

Skot is taken sum time off tooterin at the moment but Ive been meaning to tell you about this one kid.  He is kind of a tuff guy, he dozen say much.  But wun day at the end he gets up, looks at me, remarks “Kool little dog.”, then leaves.  That’s me, softening the hart of evrywun I meet.

Wun nite in the kichen Als was hammerin the shite out of some ice. I leapt behind Kathee's chair to pertect her.

So, you guys mite think yor so-oo smart, but heers what Ive figgered out.
Mark’s getting mareed in 4 daze - all the cuzzins are invited !
This is me gardin the plants that Skot is growin for the Big Event.



Als is gathering my stuff by the door – KAR RIDE !!
Yesterday I had a bath – IME ALL CUTED UP !!!

YES !!!   Ime going to the wedding !!!  oh boy oh joy
What do you think my job will be ?!  securtee?  dishwasher?  ring barer?  they cud put it on my coller
Ime up for anything.

Did you get an invite?  
Maybe we’ll see you ther,

Sophie B-H
KLD


No comments:

Post a Comment