Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Seen and Bean Seen


 Ive bean endearing myself to all kinds of fokes lately and as usual.
Granny was over for supper wun day.
 

Also Jakkie.  She is taken accounting and ast Skot to help her but he lookt at the work and sed he cuddent do it and suggested Cuzzin Larry or Donna for tooters.  I dint heer anywun ask me ??!!

Wile she was heer she was inflicted the mandatory garden tour. I helpt.





Wherez Winsome?


That Jakob kid?   Finished his Math and has askt Skot to help him with his High Skool Inglish coarse!  Hopeflee they will study Charlz Dikkens who sed “God bless us, evry wun” coz I say “God help us, evry wun.”
 

Herez me living on the edge.  Therez sumthing about this Ime sposed to remember  
 ...   whatevs

Heerz MY cuzzin, that  I can relate to.

Speeking of ungreatful wretches, 
Heerz me stuk on the pre-walk / pre-bath platform.  


but Pretty kute, right ?!















See you at the end of sum month or other,




Sophie  xxoo  

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Sophie! You are as cute as ever!
    We are catching so many fish that Bill wants to stay just a bit longer.
    Keep protecting everyone, even if they aren't grateful!

    Cheers
    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete