Saturday, June 20, 2015

Wurst Kar Ride EVER !!!



Ther’s lots to tell you about : The Red Bowl , vizters, vakume defence, how I got dubbed a “KLD” and how I went on a koffee run

BUT

F* [forget] all that !!

Als ia a dirty rottin lier and this is wot happened.

She’s bustling all around, putting things by the door and in her pockits, the grage door goes up and she whistles me all smiles and cheery “Sophie! Kar ride!”
Holey hot dogs, at last!  These guys never take me anysher or make use of my soopearier navigashun skills.  

I leep twards her, she collers me up, we trot to the kar, wat the … ?!  Befor you no it I’m in the krate in the bak seat.  Shirley you put on my construction sheet about how this is sposed to be done?!

We go about 50 miles into uncharted territory, pull up at a pretty nice place, I water the plants and grass.  I must say everybody inside was reel nice, complimenting me on my calmness, asking all kinds of questions about me [Als had to fill out a sheet, they were so curius about my grateness].  They even wayed me, amzed at my muscularity I gess.  Thers other dogs there yankin on ther leeshes and a kat in a cage [wear it belongs], I’m sitting pretty takin it all in.  


We go into a room and wate 6 or 8 hours for a guy to come in.  My hi alertness is alerted, although he’s also very nice patting me, checkin me over – even my teeth [which he said have some calculus – no duh, duzzen he no I help Skot with Math?].

The next part is kind of uncomfortable, you might want to skip it.  Als did send you an emale with all the deets.

He takes a speshal interest in my paw, witch come to think of it Ive been pussy-footing around on the last day or so [they call it pussy-footing when yor foot is becoming useless and smelly, like a yu-no-wat].  

THEN wen that wench Als isn’t looking he steels me into the bak chamber, pokes me a couple times with something sharp and mucks all about on my foot ending up wrapping up with about 7 miles of tape and stuff.  Will you just LOOK at the ginormous size of it ?!

Then him and Als talk for a wile – for wuns her attenshun span was longer than a zombie's.  Then lots of patting from all my new fans, and a walk outside in the sun.  Wat was I sayin at the beginning?  Oh ya, all-in-all-a nice day.

Here’s me heading bak to the kar, you can see Ime compleetly hobbled.


If yu cant see the video on yor device, of kors its on my personal YuTube channel as well :    https://youtu.be/aHb6sgEBZEQ
   

To make up for the foney kar ride I gess, Als went out after and got me a present. 3 sets of sox.


Wun thing Skott has been workin on lately is no mooching at the table or from anywun.  My treats are doled out on schedule, into my bowl, including even peenut butter toast and after-dinner-leftovers.  So these pix were from erlier daze wen I had a hart full of hope.
  


Hurry bak, will ya !? that regimen is for the burds


Love, Bigfoot Hopalong 





1 comment:

  1. Sophie, Sophie, Sophie. Quit talking about Alice that way. She is taking such good care of you.

    As you may remember, little dog, there was no mooching from the table before you met Bill.

    See you soon.
    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete