Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ime reddy for my Close-up


Today, a cupple of videos starring, no duh, me.

The first is a whore movie - yu no, the kind with scarey monsters.
It starts off with suspens, then are heroine being kwite brave, then a cliff-hanger ending.

[ Don’t wurry!  the Thing From The Basemint ends up retreating bak to its layer ]
on my YuTube  https://youtu.be/b-z87IX4imQ  

Next : acshun adventure!
Thers new people next door, they have a kat named Herb.  His best frend is the German Shepherd named Hector in his downstares sweet. He is aloud to go EVRYWEAR in my ‘hood!!  Skot has alreddy spoke to his keepers and warnd them I will (!) rip him to shreds if I get the chans, but he has been on the dek twice!!  Wuns, after I already gave him wat for!!  So, okay – fare game.

on my YuTube  http://youtu.be/cnI7g46LzXQ 

Paw-tographs only 5 dollers


Speeking of fare game, ther's this grate new thing here at Kamp. 
 The Red Bowl 
 

It is just for me!  Yu never no wat kind of delishus leftover treets cud go in there evry day.

It may or may not be part of that idiotik no mooch policy, wich by the way is pretty easy to get around, espeshially wen Als has frends over. Yu just have to wear them down, over time, like a drip of water on a stone.

 


 




 Hoo you callin a drip ??!!

Yu shur hav been gone for a wile – apparently it is December alreddy.  My leesh stopped going in and out again (wich is fine! ther is NO need for a short length atall) but Skot got me another wun. He INSISTS it is my Birthday and Kristmas prezzent.

As far as my foot, Als keeps messing around with it but yu can tell her to kwit any time.  It dozen bother me and if she’s going to put 1 sok on why dozen she put all 4, or at least 2? Wun looks redick.  Ime embare-assed to be seen.
 

See ya next year I gess,
 

Miss Sophie


1 comment:

  1. So that is what the Red Bowl is! I wonder if I could talk Bill into that??

    Probably not.

    Your sock looks very fashionable. I wonder how you will like it on the slippery hardwood!!

    Bill and I are on our way. Just be patient a little longer.

    A little longer than that.

    And so on and so forth
    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete