Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Yule NEVER gess …


  … whose at the end of this leesh !
















Yu can only wate …












and wate … so long before yu reelize Skot is bizzy and yu haf to make alternative arrangemnints.


whodathunkit ?!


Been a novice, Als needs some help in the planning department tho.

First off, we walk walk walk – with no poop no poop no poop
Ime waiting for the perfect spot to squat
aha!  once I find it, upstream of this beayootiful pristine water supply

Als scoops me up befor I can drop the package !!! – and befor the crowd goes wild


THEN
well, she brot 3 bags but wen I went deep into the wods for a crap she leaves it ther
who can figger it?

we went a LONG way!  I wil send Kit the lynx

Okay, bak to Camp Fircrest
they got me a speshal pet cover for my perch
but – haha! – I fooled then and hav been cot snuggling into the blankie under that table on the left
now it is bak under the cover

Skot and Als had frends over on Friday – they sed I was very calm.


Okay KIT!   Skip this part : for Billz ize only
[PS hey big buddy just wanted you to no cheezies ar still turning up all over the house.
Gret plan! about putting them in my green ball.
As we always say its easier to ask forgiveness than permishun]

 Als likes this pitcher because it looks like I’m in jale
What the ??!!

Okay, so I herd you wer having cold whether and snuggling was in order.
Well, you guys go into town wuns a week or so, rite?  And I’m in town, rite?
Say no more. 

See you


The Sophinator  xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie
    Hope Scott is okay. Obviously Alice's knee is improving - as is mine. I guess I just had to stop chasing rotten little dogs around the neighbourhood!

    Nice pet blanket on the couch!

    We think of you often (wonder what Sophie is doing right now?)

    Cheers
    Kit and Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. at this exak moment I am killing the shite out of Kato as Skot is putting on are wokking cloze

    ReplyDelete